- 9 Most Essential "What If Superheroes Were Real?" Movies
- If Superheroes Were Real People, This Is How They’d Be Making A Difference In Our Lives
- 5 Problems Superheroes Would Have (Movies Don't Address)
- Sign in using your account with:;
- General guidelines for those who want to participate (Round 1):.
- The Case of the Curious Bride (Perry Mason Series Book 5).
- The Urban Bestiary: Encountering the Everyday Wild.
- Featured Video;
- How Would The U.S Government Deal With a Superhero? | WrestleZone Forums.
- The Political Sanity You Save May Be Your Own!
Reblogged this on cielopop. Pingback: Superpowers, if in real Whims and Fancies. Pingback: Want A Superpower? Reblogged this on All Men Dream… and commented: This is a fascinating look at superpowers in a real-world scenario. Check it out! Reblogged this on theworldisabigplace and commented: Thought this looked interesting, however i think it might ruin the dream!click here
9 Most Essential "What If Superheroes Were Real?" Movies
Reblogged this on Reflections. A quick introduction to the series: A look at the conundrum of immortality: What if we could manipulate body mass: A deeper look at the downsides of invisibility: What would really happen with super strength: And what if you could move at super speed: This post originally appeared on the TED-Ed Blog.
Tags for this story:. The TED film festival: Conference shorts. Want to speak at TED? Enter our worldwide Idea Search. Get the TED newsletter. New talks released daily.
- The Composite Persuasion.
- Begutachtungsgespräch im juristischen Betreuungsverfahren (German Edition).
- What If the Superheroes from The Avengers Existed in Real Life?!
- What if superheroes were real?.
- Vampire: Vlad V?
- No Really: What if Superheroes Were Real?.
Be the first to know! By Kate Torgovnick May.
If Superheroes Were Real People, This Is How They’d Be Making A Difference In Our Lives
Comments Anh Vo commented on Apr 5 We'd obsess over superheroes all the time. Prince William? Kate Middleton? LeBron James?
Tom Brady? There would be no Kardashian to fret about.
Nobody counting how many chins on Honey Boo Boo's mother. All of the familiar faces that stare back at you in line of a grocery store and spur 30 second conversations about would be gone.
5 Problems Superheroes Would Have (Movies Don't Address)
Insert: make believe people who could actually do stuff. Because that's much better than real people who actually do make believe stuff!
MediAvengers created a lovely website that pretends those heroes actually do exist in a world where the paparazzi are permanently watching anyone famous. Kim, the woman behind MediAvengers, expertly parodies the Marvel universe on Earth to hilarious results.